Water & Flood Damage
If moisture is not extracted professionally, it can warp or weaken a structure’s major building components and finishes, rendering it unreliable and unsafe. We are professionally certified to provide these emergency water extraction and mitigation services.
What do we do?
- Truck mounted water extraction
- Sewage back-up cleaning
- Complete structural dry out
- Rapid dehumidification
- Track progress with moisture level measurements
- Thermal imaging inspections (infrared camera)
- Complete construction rebuild
- Content dry out and removal
- Packing services, inventory and storage
Structural Drying is a SCIENCE
You read that right—Structural drying is a science that considers all variables: timely arrival, application of methods, proper placement, amount of drying equipment, air exchanges per hour, and tracking and evaluating hidden moisture. We are professionally certified in this science. The IICRC certified water damage restoration technicians and construction crew have years of combined experience to ensure each job is handled diligently and effectively until a structure is returned to pre-loss condition, and in many cases, even better. No matter the size of the job, we handle every job with personalization and respect.