Quality Solutions & Process
Our objective is to return your home to its pre-loss condition as quickly as possible, while providing you with the best customer service. In an insurance claim, we are able to have direct contact and billing with the insurance adjuster to make this process as easy for you as possible. We will maintain contact with you and update you throughout the process as well. At the successful completion of the job, our technicians will ask you to complete a Certificate of Satisfaction worksheet. If there is anything we can do to assist you, please don’t hesitate to contact us!
- If for some reason a piece of equipment stops running, please contact us as soon as possible.
- If you need equipment moved, please shut it off and unplug the equipment. It is hazardous to move these units plugged in. Let us know if equipment needs to be rearranged.
- Keep your home temperate between 70-76 degrees for ideal drying.
- You may become “immune” to the smell, but you may develop a cough or headache, so spend as little time as possible in the building or rooms during the first couple of days.
- We do this for a living, so in your best interest we ask that you please allow our technicians and associates perform most of the cleaning process.