Mold growth can begin in as little as 24 hours after an area is exposed to high levels of moisture! Most of you understand mold spores can be toxic, but you don’t have the necessary defenses, tools, and knowledge to protect your structure and occupants or reverse the damage.
What do we do?
- Mold testing and analysis
- Odor elimination from mold and mildew
- Anti-microbial cleaning, spraying, and sealing
- Ozone treatments
- Negative air scrubbing
- Crawlspace clean-up
Mold Spores are Highly Toxic. We Can Help.
Mold is a direct result of water damage and thrives in dark spaces. Just like some water leaks can go unnoticed, mold damage can begin in unseen parts of any home, facility, or structure. Mr. Restore Services employs mold technicians to locate, carefully clean, and disinfect contaminated areas in any size structure or crawlspace. These technicians wear specially designed personal protection equipment and use remediation methods such as:
- Use the most up to date equipment to remove mold spores from the air and surfaces
- Clear musty odors
- Take air samples that provide a mold spore and air quality analysis
- Cleaning and sealing the contaminated site with an antimicrobial